Download EOFTW Client

Download EOFTW Client
Download EOFTW Client

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stepping Back

Well im just here to tell you all that i will be stepping back as a poster on Eoftw. I am looking for someone to take over my role. I will still be a poster and admin on the blog but i wont be around as much. Byronx and The Blackbox will be taking on most of the stuff and i might step in if needed. If you would like to be a poster then email me at tazerenix@gmail.com with why you think you should be a poster on eoftw and what you can bring to the blog and i will decide from their who i will choose to be my succesor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eo Map

Eo Map
Check Out Dhex's Sweet Map Of Endless

Hell Map

Hell Map
Check Out this awsome hell map

Maze Guide

Maze Guide
Heres the best made guide in EO
Copyright 2009 Endless Online FTW